Sunday, August 23, 2015

They Can't Outlaw Guns

So they outlaw “high-capacity” magazines to make the guns useless. Almost every gun that uses magazines is a “high-capacity” gun, so this action in Los Angeles amounts to the confiscation of almost all guns in that city. Once this law is in use for a while, they'll expand it to include even “low-capacity” magazines, thereby eliminating just about ALL guns in the city, leaving gun ownership to the CRIMINALS, who don't obey laws. That's how they operate. "creeping restrictions." I hate to keep harping on this, but I hope one day one of those INCOMPETENT legislators just MIGHT take notice. It's a “forlorn hope,” I know. But I'm a “hopeful person.” I'm sure I'm wrong. But maybe not. Only time will tell. They work really hard to “get around” the constitutional prohibition on banning guns. Frankly, I don't think they CARE about the constitutional restrictions. They plan on “getting around it,” any way they can, by “hook or crook.” (Second Amendment Insider)

No comments: