Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Navy Gets Smart

Following the killing of five innocent people at a recruiting center, the Navy took notice and have decided to ARM their personnel at those centers. I don't know if that order also included them being armed on other military reservations, but it IS a move in the right direction. This shooting caused governors in several states to authorize military personnel to be armed at recruiting centers. I don't know how that affects military personnel, who are under MILITARY law at those centers. I don't think state action can overcome that. I haven't heard anything about similar action on the part of the other services, so I guess their people will just have to depend on the Navy to protect them. More on that, later. Of course, even ordinary people TRIED to “stand armed guard” on recruitment centers, but they were told to “go away.” (Guns)

No comments: