Thursday, December 4, 2014

"Lap Dogs?" Get REAL!

The Brady campaign has come up with one of the stupidest campaign videos I’ve ever seen. But then, what can you expect from stupid people? That bullet must have done something to Gabby’s brain to approve such a jerkwater video. Frankly, I think the “lapdog politicians are on the anti-gun side. They can’t all be so stupid as to believe that crap that laws keeping guns out of the hands of HONEST people will keep them out of the hands of CRIMINALS, who obey NO laws. Gabby is a pretty blond, and you know about pretty blonds. Not you, of course, just those DEMOCRAT pretty blonds. I’m kidding, of course. There’s only ONE “pretty blond” I think is that stupid, and that’s because she has had her brain scrambled. I can’t believe they really believe making LAWS will stop criminals from getting their guns. And that keeping LISTS of gun owners will do so. (Second Amendment Insider)

No comments: