Monday, April 11, 2016

"Officials Wonder"

In N. Carolina, “officials wonder” why gun permit applications have DOUBLED in Cumberland County. They do note, however, that a base cause might be that the citizens are expecting the feds to “take their guns.” How buying another gun would nullify that, I don't know. I'd bet rising violent crime rates have something to do with it. They just want to be able to defend themselves against criminals, crazies, and the Islamic terrorists Obama insists on foisting upon us. That's MY reason, anyway. If somebody takes a shot at me, or otherwise attacks me, I want that to be the last thing he does in his life whether I live or die. Politicians, as usual, disregard self defense as a reason to want be armed, period. So when we go out and get the means to self defense, they are “puzzled” as to why we would do such a thing. They think the only viable reason to want a gun is hunting. (Fayetteville Observer)

No comments: