Saturday, June 4, 2016

Obama Lies Again

I don't know why I made that the headline. It's not news when Obama lies. He lies just about every time he opens his mouth, and many times when he doesn't. Remember that “I've got my pen” crack? But actually, it's what he lied ABOUT that is at issue here. He has the GALL to say to gun owners, “I don't want to take away your guns!” Meanwhile, he and his cohorts are doing everything they can to take away your guns. This is one of the best examples of why you should never listen to what a politician SAYS. Watch what he DOES! And Obama does everything he can to do just the opposite of what he says he will do. He is the most deceiving president we've ever had. He set a new standard for lying in office, exceeding Bill Clinton's lying record by a lot. Just the other day he took credit for a “booming economy” that does not exist. I know it doesn't exist. You know it doesn't exist. HE knows it doesn't exist, but he still wants us to believe it does. He must really think the American voter is STUPID. And he may be right. They voted for him TWICE, didn't they? (PBS News Hour)

No comments: