Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Got Guns, Now Knives

In Britain (which has no Second Amendment) they now have COMPLETE gun control. They now have eliminated ALL guns from their society (Except for those in the hands of CRIMINALS, I guess, since criminals don't worry about obeying ANY law). So now they're moving in on KNIVES. I've made sarcastic cracks before about gun-grabbers banning KNIVES. But as with every sarcastic remark I've made, liberals have made them come true within a short time. Sometimes I wonder if they read this blog and I give them ides. Never mind knives have a definite NON-LETHAL place in life. They now want people to 'turn in” their KNIVES, and gullible people are actually DOING it. even chefs and fry cooks, who use them every day in their work, not to hurt people. And don't think it can't happen here. Once they manage to completely ELIMINATE the Second Amendment, take away all our (legally owned) guns (but not those held by CRIMINALS, who don't OBEY laws), then they'll go to work on our KNIVES. Never mind a knife is not primarily a weapon. Hasn't been since guns were invented. Never mind that a person determined to kill will FIND a way, even if there is no knife or gun left in the world. If they start demanding any knives I have, I'll give it to them, point first, where they sit. (Guns 'n' Freedom)

No comments: