Wednesday, April 29, 2015

How Can This BE?

I thought making laws against carrying guns stopped people from carrying guns! That's what liberals tell me, anyway. But it doesn't seem to work in California, the state that has the toughest “gun control” laws, period. But they don't seem to be working. Surprise, surprise! Now the city of Oakland is going to “call in” gang members and offer them things in return for their “promise” to stop shooting one another. You know, things like counseling and support services. This is under a program called, “Ceasefire,” which started in Boston and has been tried in Oakland before with “mixed results,” which is code words for “it failed.” So they're gonna try it again and will AGAIN get “mixed results,” while the gangs keep on shooting one another in the state with the tightest gun laws on record. The cops say “Ceasefire” is responsible for a recent reduction in violent crime. Yeah, right! I think it was caused by more good people ignoring their “gun laws” and shooting the thugs. Oops! I used the word, “thugs!” I guess I should apologize, like the Baltimore mayor did (but I won't), for using the proper descriptive word, even if they don't like it. (San Jose Mercury-News)

No comments: