Friday, April 24, 2015

Don't Mess With Grandma!

I just caught a story on TV about a “grandma” who. When threatened by a man with a gun, took it away from him and told him to “back off or I'll blow your head off.” Since his own gun was shoved up his nose, his eyes widened, and he “ran away” from this “little old lady.” Which proves that even a “little old lady” with a gun can scare the brown out of a thug. It proves another thing: most criminals don't even know how to USE a gun. They certainly don't go through training classes, which is what it made it easy for this lady to “take it away from him” and use it on HIM. It was just a “passing story” on Fox, so I didn't get the details, but I thought it was very funny. I don't think that thug thought it was funny, though. They can probably find him at the end of his “brown trail.” He should be easy to “take into custody” though. Remember, he no longer has a gun, and never did have any guts. (Just common sense)

No comments: