Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I'm Still Looking

Still looking for a story by the liberal media about a man being shot by a “concealed carrier” while attempting to conduct an armed robbery (with an illegal gun, usually) who is white. I would be happy to find one (even though sad for the victim), but, so far, I can't. Liberals will say what I say is “politically incorrect,” as reporting the truth often is. They also whine about the high percentage of blacks in prison and nobody (but people like me) talk about the reason for that being that more blacks commit crimes than anyone else. This does not say I think ALL blacks are criminals. Don't put words in my mouth. That's a fool's game. Most black people are fine, upstanding people. Only a small part of their people are degenerate criminals. This particular black man opened fire on four people, one of them ONE year old, before a “concealed carrier” shot him. Of course, his family will probably want charges to be filed against the man who shot him. A forlorn hope. (Bearing Arms)

No comments: