Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"Grumpy Cat" Is Smart

I knew there was a reason why I liked that “Grumpy Cat.” It's because he's much like me. They just call me a “grumpy old man.” There is much to be grumpy about in this ongoing “Obama world,” and this collections of Obama comments, followed by reactions by the “Grumpy Cat” (found in “One Political Plaza, posted by RETW, in Elk, Washington. I love cats, anyway. But this one takes the cake. Of course, I like dogs, too, even if both think I'm crazy to like the other. I hear that the “Grumpy Cat” now has his own web site. I'm glad. He deserves it. I hope he makes a lot of money from it so he can “live a life of Reilly” for the rest of his life. He deserves it. I know this has nothing to do with guns, but he deserves the exposure. (One Political Plaza) Scroll down.

No comments: