Thursday, July 11, 2013

Did DOJ Foment Racial Violence?

Did they pay for transportation for, and train “protesters” to make racial trouble in the Zimmerman/Martin case? Is this government so invested with convicting Zimmerman with a crime that they spent thousands of taxpayer dollars to train and transport “demonstrators” to Florida to foment violence? I don’t really know, and I’ll probably NEVER know, as good as Obama is with obfuscating the issues on everything. But knowing how Obama works, I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if it were true. This isn’t the first time this story has come to light, and nobody did anything about it the first time after the media reported that this organization was actually HELPING to “keep violence down” while it was really fomenting violence. I won’t attempt to report this as “fact” because I can’t prove it. But it IS “something to think about” as you look at the Zimmerman/Martin case. (The Blaze)

No comments: