Thursday, March 31, 2016

It Just doesn't Work!

Not a single “gun control” law that is passed by legislators ignorant about guns has ever worked. But they keep on making them, while honest, law-abiding citizens DIE from the guns held illegally by criminals. A very few make laws that DO work, yet the “run-of-the-mill" anti-gun fools ignore such successes and continue to make their USELESS laws that get people killed. They accuse “pro-gun people” of “wanting people to be killed,” completely ignoring the fact that the laws THEY make are the ones that DO kill people. But the pro-gun people fervently wish they would make some laws that DO work. I, like all pro-gun people wish they would make some laws that would work. If they did, we'd “fall right in line” with them. But I'm not holding my breath until they do. Turning blue doesn't appeal to me. And they've proved to me they're too ignorant to do so. (Town Hall)

No comments: