Monday, January 19, 2015

I Want A Gun!

Obama (and his cohorts) don't want me to have one because he's afraid when his people come to take what's mine, I'll shoot them. That's the BASIC reason why most politicians want to keep the populace unarmed, and therefore DEFENSELESS when criminals (including those wearing badges) come to rob us. His policies leave us WIDE OPEN for criminals, AND Islamic terrorists, who have SWORN to come here and kill as many of us as they can who don't “convert” to their phony “religion.” When one comes to me and tries to “convert” me, I want to have a gun so I can SHOOT him if he tries to kill me. I want to have a gun so I can DEFEND MYSELF and my family if ANYBODY comes to do us harm with their ILLEGAL guns. Obama's policies regarding Muslims scare the hell out of me. Every time he has a chance, he “rules” in THEIR FAVOR.

He is, in effect, INVITING them to “do their damndest,” and their “damndest” is really evil. I don't EVER want to be left defenseless when somebody (ANYBODY) comes to do me harm. The politicians say they're afraid of a “Wild West atmosphere” if they “allow” just anybody to have a gun. But they already have that, with HONEST people being defenseless against the ILLEGAL guns in the hands of CRIMINALS, who don't OBEY laws. They think the average person is IRRESPONSIBLE in the handling of guns, and that's STUPID. Cops carry guns, and for the most part they are RESPONSIBLE in their handling. So will honest, responsible citizens be responsible. I once had a “carry permit” in Indiana, and I never “went wild” and shot anybody. Neither will most responsible people. Irresponsible people already HAVE guns. They got them illegally. (Just common sense)

No comments: