Saturday, January 24, 2015

Badge of Honor

Bryant Gumbel hates the NRA, clear to the core. Which means NRA is doing what it's supposed to do, successfully: championing the Second Amendment and the right of American citizens to have the means of self-defense against ILLEGALLY armed criminals, a gun. Being hated by Gumbel is a “badge of honor” that says you're doing the job you're in existence to accomplish. Gumbel sprayed all in range when asked a simple question during an interview: “There are a few things I hate more than the NRA,” he said. “I mean truly. I think they’re pigs. I think they don’t care about human life. I think they are a curse upon the American landscape.” Like all anti-gun fools, Gumbel IGNORES common sense that says, “The way to self defense is NOT to disarm yourself.” And he blames the NRA for opposing the STUPID laws he supports. I hope I don't spray too many people when I say that the real PIG in this scenario is Gumbel. He's completely IGNORANT on the subject, but has strong views about it, like most liberals. (Daily Caller)

No comments: