Monday, February 8, 2016

Sorry About the Last Few Days

I'm suffering from a very painful eye infection that started last Wednesday and got to the nasty point on Thursday. I spent Thursday running back and forth between doctors with my son driving, since I still can't drive with only one eye. It's a little better now but I'm still only down to mostly a half an eye which makes it hard to type, or drive. Its slowly getting better (emphasis on SLOWLY), but I still can't type very easily. It's still painful to keep even one eye open (or closed) It'll be another few days before I can get back to work. Even typing this is hard to do. Keep watch. I'll be back to work as soon as I can. Hopefully by Monday. You know how it is with us “old folks.” Things go wrong.I don't have a big staff. My staff is three: me, myself, and I.

No comments: