Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Clarification of Gun Laws

Some time ago I posted an item entitled, “Gun Control Is A Crime.” The article listed clarifies the laws that have been made and is worth reading. But I notice the early emphasis is on the age of people buying guns. Yes, children don’t need guns today as they did 150 years ago. Then, just about every child from about age 9 had a rifle https://gunforest.com/blog/how-old-do-you-have-buy-a-handgun taller than he (or she) was. And that child could “bark a squirrel from a long way off. It was necessary then because they were expected to supply food for the table. They did not go out and “shoot up the landscape” just because they had a gun. That is not needed today, so children are not allowed to have guns. But my objection is that the anti-gun fools want to make children completely gun ignorant. They want to eliminate ALL references to guns in a child’s knowledge. This is a mistake. Ignorance breeds curiosity. A child who knows absolutely nothing about real guns will be curious about them and they WILL find them. That’s how children kill other children. Through ignorance and curiosity. I remember when I was a child finding my dad’s gun in his closet, taking it out, and playing with it like it was a cap gun.


I didn’t know any better. fortunately he didn’t keep it loaded so I didn’t accidentally kill anybody. But had I KNOWN about guns that would never have happened. I say gun laws are criminal because most of them are designed to make them impossible to get into action fast enough to deal with a criminal and his ILLEGAL gun—which gets people killed. They all are in violation of the Second Amendment, since all of them INFRINGE upon that constitutionally guaranteed right. And they can ONLY apply to LEGAL guns, not the millions of ILLEGAL guns already out there. The key is education, which the anti-gun fools want to prevent—and that’s my main objection. Real “common sense laws” I have to objection to, but most of them are NOT “common sense,” since they don’t work the way they’re supposed to work. They prevent NO “gun crime.” They only get people killed by disarming the law abiding in the face of the threat from ILLEGAL gun owners. (Gun Forest)

No comments: