Thursday, August 17, 2017

We're "Dumb As Rocks"

That's what Shannon Watts and her gun-hating bunch think, apparently. They recently told Colin Noir that the main difference between him and Shannon is that he got paid, while she was a "volunteer." Funny. I wonder how many "volunteers" are paid $347,000.00 a year? That's according to her tax records. But then, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that they would lie about this, since they lie about everything else. And then there is the fact that she can't seem to draw a crowd to her "stupendous" rallies and other meetings that don't seem to be really very "stupendous," since they only draw 15 to 50 "dumb as rocks" supporters. Maybe the rest are finally tumbling to the fact that she lies to them so much. I guess she can't be blamed for lying so much, since she has no real facts on her anti-gun fool side. She says she is just interested in "reducing gun violence," but that is another lie. She has to know the measures she promotes that have become law in many places do nothing of the kind, and instead cause many DEATHS of the innocent people they disarm, while criminals continue to get their ILLEGAL guns, easily. (Gun Free Zone)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I really thank you for
your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.
I will take a note of your site and keep checking for new details about once a week.
I opted in for your Feed too.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it's new to
me. Regardless, I'm definitely happy I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking
back regularly!