Wednesday, September 7, 2016

"No Guns for Students"

That's what they say at Harvard. They think people under 30 should not have guns because their brains aren't sufficiently grown to know how to use them. Why then, do we send so many “under 30” people overseas after putting guns in their hands, to fight for us? Are all the soldiers we send UNABLE to handle their guns? Their logic here escapes me. But then, ALL the “logic” displayed by liberals escaped me, because they don't HAVE any logic. So I guess they want their students to remain DEFENSELESS against the crazies who come there to kill them, in big bunches. It seems like ALL the laws they make about guns are designed to keep people from being able to defend themselves against all the ILLEGAL guns out there. I was thinking the other day: what would happen if a thug attacked me on the street (I'm pushing 80) and I killed him with a knife with a blade over 3 inches long? I'd probably end up in jail for the rest of my life. ANY jail sentence for me is likely to be a life sentence. But I'm not a criminal. I just insist on being able to defend myself AGAINST a criminal. (Harvard Crimson)

No comments: