Thursday, October 6, 2016

More Proof

A Waffle House that is “gun-free” in Georgia has been robbed TWICE recently. I guess their “no guns” policy didn't work very well, did it? Too bad. I liked the Waffle House near where I live. Too bad I'll never go back there. I don't want to be shot by some fool criminal who doesn't obey such rules, and SEEKS OUT places with a rule like that because he can be pretty sure there will be no guns there to oppose him. These liberal damned fools never learn. Their policies fail time and time again, but they insist on keeping them, while more and more people keep getting victimized by them. This proves that the people making these laws and policies don't have much in the “brain locker.” Doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result is the DEFINITION of insanity. (Guns)

No comments: