Friday, February 24, 2017

"Dads Demand Guns!"

Because it's my ass that has to go see what that noise was.” When the wife wakes up and hears a noise, she does not go to find out what it was. I do. So do I go out there with nothing to use to defend myself if somebody who shouldn't be there is there, and has an ILLEGAL gun? Anti-gun fools say I should “just go back to bed and ignore it.” Safer that way. Also it gives the interloper free rein to steal my belongings, and maybe even come to my bedroom later and kill me. And my wife. No, sir. Not me. I'm going to go out there with my LEGAL gun in my hand, and KILL the SOB if I have to, to defend myself, and my family. If I can't get a gun legally, I'll get it any way I can, for self-defense. Nothing more. And I don't give a damn what your silly “gun laws” say. If I go to jail for that, so be it. My family will be safe. The only thing your silly “gun laws” do is make life easier for the burglars and thugs out there. They do NOTHING to make life safer for us human beings. If I have to break the law to make my family safe, I will. And be damned to you, and your “gun laws.” When the cops take over an HOUR to get there, I'm the only defense my family has. (Fox 5)

No comments: