Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Why Do I Want A Gun?

Because there are crazy people out there and I want to be able to defend myself against them. Does that make me paranoid? Not even; if people are a danger to you, it’s not paranoia, It’s common sense. Criminals are everywhere, and they have no trouble getting guns. I don’t plan to be helpless when I’m attacked. Then there are the militant Muslims who walk the streets picking fights with American citizens. I just watched an impromptu video of a spontaneous argument between an American and a Muslim that ended with the Muslim hitting the American guy in the mouth when he figured he’d lost the argument, and using his cell phone to call all his friends to help him beat up the American if he got out of his car in what is now a Muslim neighborhood. The American used to live in that neighborhood before the Muslims took it over. This is what is coming. I’m 77 and can barely walk. I want “the difference.” We need to send in several cars containing big uglies with a hatred of terrorists to counter that. (Patriot Action Network)

No comments: