Saturday, September 20, 2014

It's RACIST!

The feds are now requiring new gun buyers to tell them their race. Isn’t that against the law? They can’t require such information from anybody else. So why for buying guns? Do they figure one race is going to use a gun in an illegal manner more than the other? Seems to me this is a “crime.” Oh: I forgot. It’s the government doing it! If they do it, it must be okay, right? If I required such information of purchasers of my products, they’d put me in jail or just “string me up.” Seems somehow WRONG to allow the GOVERNMENT to do it. But they will. Because they have the power. And power is all they need. They can obfuscate any effort to stop them and keep it in the courts for YEARS, until the grandchildren of the original complainants give up. All the more reason for honest people to retain the right to have, and carry a gun for self-defense, no matter what their race, even if the feds do use race to prevent them from it. (Gun Owners of America)

No comments: