Friday, June 12, 2020

Why Won't They Learn?

The very definition of insanity is “doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result.” Chicago has some of the stiffest anti-gun laws in the nation, yet every week we see more and more people killed by gunfire. what’s WRONG with these people? Can’t they see their laws aren’t working? Are they blind? Stupid? All over the country they’re making anti-gun laws while the law breakers are flouting them and committing their crimes with their ILLEGAL guns—something no amount of limitations on LEGAL gun purchase and ownership is going to stop, or even slow down. In fact, all their laws do is INCREASE gun crime by disarming the law abiding, making them “easy targets” for the lawless and their ILLEGAL guns. Why they can’t figure this out, I don’t know. I’ve said this over and over again, expecting the anti-gun fools to take notice and do something different. Does that man I’M insane? No. Because I don’t expect the anti-gun fools to wake up. I’m hoping for some meaningful action for someone not so stupid as the anti-gun fools. But I’m not seeing that, either. So I guess I’ll just stay home and hope nobody shoots me through the walls of my house. (AmmoLand)

No comments: