Thursday, February 6, 2020

Democrats Will Destroy Us!

If you vote Dumocrat, you’ll be voting for the end of this country, as we know it. Dumocrats hate the coal industry, and at least two of them have promised to “close it down,” without even looking at the consequences of that act. We had a massive power outage yesterday that lasted from 11 AM well into the night. I don’t know how long it lasted because I was swaddled in many blankets, asleep, because I couldn’t do anything without the electricity being on. No lights, no TV, no microwave (so I couldn’t eat anything, and even my daughter-in-law couldn’t help, because her stove is electric), and I couldn’t post anything to this blog because my WI-FI depends on electricity. So even if I had battery backup on my computer it wouldn’t matter because the WI-FI was out.

No comments: