Tuesday, October 29, 2019

How Stupid Is That?

In many places, stupid politicians and bureaucrats posted signs saying “Gun-Free Zone.” That’s like posting signs on sheep herds saying, “No Wolves allowed.” They’re just ignored by the criminals (or the wolves), who do not obey ANY laws, much less those that say they can’t be armed when committing their other crimes. You don’t prevent a criminal from committing a crime by posting a sign saying what he wants to do is illegal. He doesn’t care. Else he would not be a criminal. The gun-free zone is one of the stupidest ideas ever to come along. All it does is prevent people who obey laws from being armed there in self defense, leaving the way wide open for criminals, who obey NO laws. Criminals freely admit “targeting” gun-free zones because they can be pretty sure the law-abiding there will not be armed, so they can do what they want there with their ILLEGAL guns. Personally, I stay as far away from gun-free zones as I can, because I fully realize how dangerous it is for me to be there, where there is no impediment to a criminal, who just ignores them. If I am entering a restaurant and see a “No Guns” sign, I take my business elsewhere. (Story Warrant)

No comments: