Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Aiming At the Wrong Target

That’s the big thing about “gun control.” Anti-gun fools assume that the guns used to victimize people are legally obtained, and making it difficult, or impossible to get guns legally will solve the “Gun crime” problem. They’re clearly, abysmally WRONG. It is obvious from the fact that where anti-gun laws are the strongest, “gun crime” is also at a high level. I hate to repeat myself, but I have to note that Chicago is one of the very best illustrations of that. Every one of their highly vaunted anti-gun laws are in effect there, while gun deaths are at an unreasonably high level, as well. That’s a fact roundly ignored by the anti-gun fools as they go about trying to eliminate our constitutionally guaranteed right to self defense, and to own and use the means to that, a gun. Any kind of a gun, with no limitations. None at all. Anti-gun fools try and pick the Second Amendment apart, chiseling, little by little on it all the time. Getting rid of legally owned guns in the hands of the law-abiding does NOT reduce “gun crime.” It INCREASES it, by disarming the potential victims of the ILLEGAL guns the bad guys use, so the law-abiding are DEFENSELESS against them. I’m sorry if you’ve heard all this before, but it takes only a few words to debunk all of the anti-gun bunk you’re being fed, daily. So I’m afraid I will continue to repeat myself as long as “the powers that be” ignore me. The linked article is even further evidence of what I’m saying. (Wall Street Journal)

No comments: