Monday, October 7, 2019

Gun Control Lunacy

George Soros is investing $millions is disarming Americans in the face of attacks by those who get their guns illegally. I just can’t understand how stupid that is. You can’t defend yourself by disarming yourself, when the opposition has guns they have obtained illegally, in spite of all the misguided, stupid anti-gun laws already on the books. They refuse to see the illogic of making and enforcing such laws, which only make things worse by making it easier for then law-breakers to victimize the law-abiding. But you can’t convince them of this. Their minds are made up, so don’t confuse them with facts. George Soros has got to be otherwise intelligent, so I can’t see why he can’t see how stupid this is. The same is true of other anti-gun fools. WalMart and Kroger Stores are knuckling under to the anti-gun fools and banning their customers from open carrying in their stores, even if it is legal in that area. And I have no doubt that will result in the deaths of some of their customers, as bad guys ignore their bans and bring their guns to victimize people there. Me, I’m going to stay away from both because I don’t want to die at the hands of a thug with an illegal gun. that’s too bad, because I used to do all my grocery shopping in a WalMart store. And I recommend everybody else do the same. (Conservative Alliance)

No comments: