Wednesday, May 28, 2014

They're the Retards

 I know you’re not supposed to use the word “retards” today, but that’s PC speech Code, to which I do not subscribe. I use words that apply, even if liberals don’t like it. Some people at those two restaurants visited by “open carry” enthusiasts called them “Texas retards.” But in fact, the “retards” are those people because they don’t understand what these people are fighting for. Frankly, if somebody called ME a “retard,” I’d slap him silly; or “sillier.” Some people just don’t know how to respond to anything intelligently, so they just insult people with whom they disagree. As these people did. What really bothers me is when a cop, in another Texas town, tasers and arrests a man for open carry where it is LEGAL; and gets away with it! It bothers me ANY time when a cop blatantly goes AGAINST the law and gets away with it. (The Blaze)

No comments: