Thursday, May 15, 2014

36.000 Reasons to Be Armed

Obama has released 36,000 illegal alien CRIMINALS into American society and we need to be armed to resist what they’re likely to do. I don’t know what asinine reasons Obama used to justify this CRIME, but he needs to be REMOVED from this powerful office before he finishes giving away the store. Do you think he would order the release of that many AMERICAN criminals? I’m afraid to answer that question. I just want a gun so, like that “granny” (whom her siblings call “Rambo”) in Detroit, I can fight back when they try to victimize me. I don’t know, but it really looks like Obama wants to reduce the population the best way he can. He TALKS about going after gang-bangers while releasing 36,000 illegal alien criminals into the population while he works HARD to keep honest people disarmed. (Guns Save Lives)

No comments: