Thursday, May 22, 2014

Delicious Irony

As if to prove my theory that making your property a “gun-free zone” was an INVITATION to people who wanted to come in and shoot it up, nine days after the “Jack-In-The-Box” in Durham, NC did it, a gang came into their back door (where no sign was posted, of course) and started shooting. As WND says, “Maybe they didn’t know that--or didn’t care.” They also said, “Maybe he realized the chances of encountering armed opposition to his shooting was very slim.” Slim to none, actually. I wonder how many times the anti-gun fools need to be proved wrong before they “get it?” Good thing there’s an “infinite number.” It’ll take that much to get through to those bone-heads--if that’s even possible. I don’t think so. I see the cops DID get there in time to arrest the shooter, but not quick enough to stop his shooting. So I guess they can “document” the shooting and send the victim to the hospital—or the morgue. The cops must have been inside eating donuts and drinking coffee. In the article, they said, “The bad guys are armed and dangerous. You need to be armed and safe.” I’d change that last word to be “dangerous,” too. Maybe he just didn’t like the owner’s name (Hatem). For my part, if I see a similar sign, I go elsewhere. Immediately. (World Net Daily)

No comments: