Saturday, June 13, 2015

Star Speaks Out AGAINST Gun Conntrol

A major star (whose name escapes me right now) just spoke out AGAINST gun control, and other stars immediately excoriated him. What he said, I, and others like me have been saying for years, but nobody noticed. But this guy, being a major star, gets noticed. I don't know if any of the meat heads in FAVOR of today's brand of gun control laws have had their minds changed (probably not), but the people who believe the laws being made today KILL people instead of save their lives, have taken notice. The thing that gets to me is how famous people ARE listened to, at least enough to get them criticized, while most of the “anti-gun nuts” don't even bother to criticize me. They just “write me off” as a “gun nut (Notwithstanding the fact that I don't own a single gun {my son does}. I just think we should have that right, so we can defend ourselves against ILLEGALLY armed criminals.),” and don't even bother to give what I say even one second of thought. When a famous person speaks out, they give it a little more thought, but NOTHING changes the minds of these “stone heads.” Their minds are made up. So don't confuse them with facts. Facts like, you don't defend yourself by DISARMING yourself; or that criminals, who obey NO laws, will obey one that says they can't be armed. (Just common sense)

No comments: