Monday, June 8, 2015

Obama to Muzzle Gun Blogs

He can't do it, according to the Constitution, but this foreign-born president who never stepped foot in the United States until he was an adult, doesn't have much respect for the Constitution. Like most foreigners, he just doesn't realize its importance. He thinks it's just “advice” on making laws in the United States, with no power to really influence anything. He just can't understand that it is a BINDING document, and that laws cannot be made that are against its provisions. Which is why he actually believes he can create a world where ANY writing about guns can be funneled through him, and subject to his approval, before it can be published. I'd like to see him try that with me. If he does, he'll be feeding, clothing, and housing me for a long time, because I will NOT be “muzzled.” If he comes to me to try and shut me up, what I'll tell him, I would tell him with words I would not use here. It would have to do with impossible bodily functions. I guess his next move in that direction will be to jail those who realize global warming and its offshoots are a scam—a swindle, and SAY so. (Bearing Arms)

No comments: