Monday, May 11, 2015

Democrats Create Jobs!

I have to give Democrats credit. they actually CREATED a bunch of jobs. They didn't plan it that way, and I'm sure they hate it. It happened this way: “The total economic impact of the firearms and ammunition industry in the United States increased from $19.1 billion in 2008 to $42.9 billion in 2014, a 125 percent increase, while the total number of full-time equivalent jobs* rose from approximately 166,000 to more than 263,000, a 58 percent increase in that period, according to a new report released today by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the industry’s trade association.” Up 58%! That's a BIG number, and the Democrats and their failed anti-gun efforts are responsible! I'll bet they didn't see THAT coming! I've always said if the Democrats ever did anything GOOD, I'd be the first to give them credit for it. And here it is. They didn't PLAN it that way, it just happened. But they made it happen, anyway, And for that I congratulate them. (Daily Caller)

No comments: