Monday, January 29, 2018

Asking My Advice

Anonymous is asking me about various blogging platforms, and what I think of them. I know nothing about the ones he mentions, and especially about what "movable type" is in this context. One even asked if I had to use coding. The answer is, no. The platform handles that in a WISIWIG fashion. Nobody, it seems, who writes about posts on "The Unarmed Citizen" is willing to write under his/her name, and many (I think it's the same guy) include URLs to their web sites, which gets the post rejected. They keep asking me what platform i use, failing to notice that I'm using Blogger (you can tell by the URL), and have been satisfied with them for many years. Though there is one problem. I can't seem to answer any of their posts, because it gets rejected. If they'd just notice my e-mail address at the top, they could e-mail me direct. (Just common sense)

No comments: