Tuesday, October 24, 2017

3 Million Carry Guns

The American Journal of Public Health did a survey recently, that told them that 3 million people carried guns concealed often. Sometimes daily. The most often cited motivation was self defense (surprise, surprise!). What they didn't talk about was the number of people who carried loaded guns daily ILLEGALLY, which, if I'm any judge, EXCEEDS the number who carry legally. But, of course, they ignore those numbers, just as the anti-gun fools ignore those who carry illegally while making their laws. Lawbreakers don't obey laws. That's a FACT, not an opinion. A fact that they ignore while making their silly, useless laws. Laws that are useless to do anything except make the law-abiding "sitting ducks" to be victimized by those who don't obey gun laws, or any other kind of law. (AJPH)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I
find It truly useful & it helpd me out a lot. I'm hoping to offer one thing again and help
others like you aided me.