Thursday, November 15, 2018

Trackers On All Guns

That’s what the Russian cops promise. The question in my mind is this: How does that account for all the ILLEGAL guns out there? If you can’t find a gun, you can’t put a tracker on it. And the guns that are the REAL problem are the ones they can’t find. So, as usual, the law that makes this possible applies ONLY to the guns that are LEGALLY sold, and ignores the ones that are ILLEGAL. And it is those illegal guns that are the problem, not the legal ones. Why politicians everywhere just can’t figure this out, is beyond me. I am a person of somewhat more than average intelligence, if IQ figures are any indication, and I can figure that out. Why can’t politicians, who are supposed to be smart? I’m beginning to believe they don’t WANT to figure it out. They just want to disarm the law-abiding, making life easier for the lawbreakers (including politicians) to victimize them. Somebody convince me I’m wrong. But you’d better bring me some PROOF I can verify when you do. Trackers on all (legal) guns are like all the other anti-gun fool laws. They only apply to LEGAL guns. (The Firearm Blog)

No comments: