Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Contradiction In Terms

A "liberal gun club." Now I've seen it all. A bunch of self-styled liberals with a gun club. Hoo, ha! A gun club goes against all things liberal. So to claim to be a "liberal gun club" is a definite contradiction in terms. I don't know what their platform is, but I suspect it, in the long run, is bad for gun ownership for self defense for the average citizen. They say they favor enforcement of current gun laws, rather than the giddy passage of new ones--to that, I agree wholeheartedly--except, of course, those laws that do NOTHING to "stem gun violence," and those are many. They say they're "not sure" about universal gun registration. They try again, to convince the world that 48% of voters are liberal and vote for Dumocrats. To that, I say, why then, can the Dumocrats not win elections? (Liberal Gun Club)

No comments: