Friday, October 2, 2015

Walsh Is A Fool!

I've always respected John Walsh. I felt sorry for him because he lost a child to criminals. But no more. Not after he said, “There are no background checks and the NRA are terrorists.” Which amply demonstrates that he just doesn't know what a terrorist IS. I used to think he was a pretty smart guy. But that statement tells me otherwise. He thinks he knows about gun control. He thinks our “gun control laws” are too loose, and he's WRONG. All they do is DISARM honest people while doing NOTHING to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, who OBEY no laws. But he isn't smart enough to know this. He has “bought” all the horse manure fed him by then anti-gun activists. He can't understand why ANYBODY would choose to be a cop, never even thinking about people who might want to do something about crime. If I were a little younger, I would consider becoming a cop so I could make a difference. I WAS a reserve cop for a while. But he just doesn't understand people like me, by his own admission. (Washington Life)

No comments: