Monday, December 30, 2013

Who Needs More Than Ten Rounds?

That’s the question being asked by the anti-gun fools now. The answer is simple: Who cares? It’s not somebody else’s place to say how many rounds a man can keep in his gun. What if he ends up facing eleven guys, each with ten of their own rounds? I hate it when people try and dictate what I “need.” It’s not their place to TELL me what I “need,” so shut the hell up! I have a constitutional right to be armed in self-defense. Laws like this one do nothing but make it harder for me to use my gun without banning the gun. As do several other laws, like gun safes and gun locks. When an ILLEGALLY armed criminal confronts me, I want to be able to get to my gun, NOW. Not after a while. I want to be able to CARRY my gun. He has his gun pointed at me NOW. If he shoots me I want it to be the last thing he does in his life. (Gun Free Zone)

No comments: