Sunday, December 22, 2013

Does Open Carry Increase Violence?

The anti-gun fools think so. So I guess we can expect cops, who practice open carry every day, to start shooting each other all over. No? What’s different between cops and ordinary people? Really nothing. But they don’t go around shooting everybody just because they have the right to carry a gun, something denied to the rest of us. Anti-gun fools think we’re all uncontrollable fools who can’t be trusted to carry guns in self defense without “losing it” whenever somebody angers us. I had a carry permit in Indiana for many years and, except for practice in a shooting range, I don’t think I ever fired it. Am I different? I doubt it. I’m a typical responsible person; the kind of person anti-gun fools don’t recognize. But you’ll never convince them of that. They’re unalterably and illogically AGAINST anybody but cops and government agents carrying guns. That’s illogical, but logic isn’t a part of their makeup. (Jackson Free Press)

No comments: