Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm Getting A Gun

Frankly, up to now, I haven’t really felt the need to own a gun, or carry one. I thought my disguised self defense items (which I sell) would be sufficient. Items such as stun guns disguised as cell phones and pepper sprays disguised as lipsticks and other items. But after the Aurora, Colorado killings in a movie theater, I see that death can be dealt out by crazies anywhere, and might some day be dealt out where I am. I know that ONE GUN in the hands of a person who knows how to use it and is willing to do so, can end the life of someone who would randomly kill people before he can complete his plan, by putting a bullet in his brain after his first shot. I want to be that person if a shooter ever starts shooting where I am. I want a result like we saw in Colorado Springs some time ago where a lone woman who had a gun shot a “random killer” before he could kill more than two people in a church. If someone starts shooting at me, I want it to be the last thing he does in his life. Oh, and why do I say “he?” Because there has never been a female shooter commit a mass murder that I know of. So far, it is completely a male activity (Just common sense).

No comments: