Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Revoke Rate Miniscule

Florida has issued 1.9 million “concealed carry” permits and only FOUR have been revoked for cause. This puts the lie to the liberal (anti-gun freaks) admonition that Florida has created “a wild-West atmosphere” where people will wantonly kill each other. Actually, it proves that “an armed society is a polite society,” as Robert Heinlein said. As John Lott said, “More guns means less crime.” And he’s right. Florida’s violent crime rate is WAY down from what it was before that law was made. (John Lott)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you,
However I am having issues with your RSS. I don't know why
I cannot join it. Is there anybody else having the same RSS issues?

Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond?
Thanks!!

Stop by my page :: home improvement kitchen, ,