Friday, May 18, 2018

Another Damned School Shooting!

What is going ON? Why is it that, since the school shooting in Denver that killed 13 people, most of them students, there have been so many shootings in schools, all of a sudden, since then? Why does it seem that kids who were "bullied" suddenly become KILLERS? I was bullied when I was in grade school. there was one guy who kept after me all the time, and a gang of other kids who were after me all the time too, and I didn't get a gun and go into my school and start killing people. I ended my bullying by taking my dad's advice and STARTING a fight with my principle bully, and showing him I would no longer be an "easy mark," win or lose.

That, apparently also convinced that gang to stay away from me, too. So there are other solutions to the "bullying" problem, and one is to fight back, win or lose, convincing the bully that, even if he wins, it will not be without a cost to him. That bully went home with blood coming out of his ear. One solution to school shootings is to get rid of the "no-gun zone" in all schools. A "no-gun zone" ANYWHERE is an "engraved invitation" to disturbed people to "come in and shoot us." Every mass shooting I know of was done in a "no-gun zone." Shooters SEEK OUT such places in which to do their dirty work.

Criminals LOVE them because they KNOW the law-abiding most likely won't be armed, and able to defend themselves. No-gun zones are the biggest culprit in mass shootings, everywhere. But not the only one. It's not the fault of the guns, NOR the ease of getting them," that anti-gun fools insist. They will be easy to get ILLEGALLY in all places where they are BANNED--as has been PROVEN by a study checking the murder rates in places where guns ARE banned, where they uniformly RISE. Proving conclusively that banning guns does NOT work. Anti-gun fools dispute that, but they cannot answer it truthfully, so they LIE to promote their wish to disarm ALL Americans for their own purposes.

They HAVE to know their laws have never stopped a single shooting, but they persist. Which means to me they have an ulterior motive that does not include logic. We need to find out what there is in the MINDS of potential shooters so we can do something about THAT. Making guns illegal to own is STUPID. It just doesn't work. It's counter productive. It gets people KILLED. But that's always their FIRST "knee-jerk" reaction for the anti-gun fools. (New York Times)

No comments: