Saturday, May 31, 2008

Disarming America

Does Obama really think the "way to peace" is through disarming America? That's pretty much what ALL liberals think. They think the "bullies" of the world will go away if we just prove to them we aren't a threat. Life doesn't work that way. The only reason for a bully to "go away" in real life is if you beat them within an inch of their lives with a baseball bat. If you disarm yourself, they'll think you're weak and beat you up some more. Or if the bully is a dictator, he'll just kill you. "Anti-gun freaks" are constantly braying that we need to "get rid of guns" and they hope that'll solve the problem. But it won't, because gun-wielding criminals don't obey laws. To take guns away from their intended victims is to give them an unlimited supply of "easy targets." It doesn't work. It amazes me that people who THINK they're smart enough to "run things" and tell us all what to do and how to do it just can't understand this simple thing. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. There are many "simple things" they don't understand, although they'll never admit it. They probably aren't even smart enough to know it. (Rush Limbaugh/Barack Obama)

5 comments:

David Bortell said...

I agree. I am tired of reading liberal brainwashing about the right way to disarm America. I've read about giving the public three months to turn their guns in and then enforcing a $1000 fine and 1-year in jail per gun found. Well my proposal is this to be fair to the honest legal gun owning American. What about every gun-loving honest American who had his/her gun taken from them who later was murdered defenselessly in their own home. I propose the politicians serve the murder sentence along with the criminals because they are in fact the reason Homeowner A is dead. If I had my 9mm BERETTA taken from me I would hope the politician who stole it from me would have to pay just as much as the criminal who murdered an unarmed me.

Ray Thomas said...

David: Where is this happening? Don't they know such things are patently unconstitutional (But when did that make a difference to politicians, who have been ignoring the constitution since before the ink had dried on the signatures?)? They want that criminal who comes in and shoots you to be wearing a badge when he rips you off and kills you. I want the act of shooting me to be the last thing a criminal (with or without a badge)ever does in his life.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted

Ray Thomas said...

Anon.: Thanks.