Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This is My Story

This is my personal story: The other day, a driver came out of a side street, passed me on the right at high speed, then cut in front of me into my lane. I just shook my head as I followed him. Apparently, he didn't like this old man shaking his head at him so he slammed on his brakes and stopped short. I had to lay on the brakes to keep from rear-ending him. He jumped out and ran toward my driver's door with "blood in his eye." I took out my "Runt" and waited. He reached through my door to grab me and I shocked him for about a full second. He screamed and jumped back, wondering what had happened to him. I backed up and drove around his car without injury. I guess he thought I'd be "easy meat," since I was obviously an old man (I'm 70 years old) and he was young and muscular. He definitely got a surprise. My son (a former police officer) was irritated at me when I told him about this because I didn't get the guy's license number so he could be arrested for the several felonies he had committed. But I figured, leave well enough alone. If he tries it again, I will.

No comments: